Your Donation Will Have an Amplified Impact
Your donation to SVP Denver equates to a donation to hundreds of nonprofits as SVP Denver connects funders, businesses and individuals with local social mission organizations to forge positive, dynamic change. We serve as a vital connector between local change-makers across the Denver metro area and beyond.
MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT
The Difference YOU Can Make
Donating to SVP Denver is a great way to maximize your social impact. Our ability to offer free training to social mission organizations is dependent on the generous support of members of our community. Here are some ways that your contribution can support our programming:
- $50 will cover one hour of expert consulting for nonprofits
- $100 will allow SVP Denver to connect a nonprofit to a high impact mentor
- $500 will cover the cost for a nonprofit to participate in an 8-week expert-led training program
- $1000 will help cover the costs of a Mastermind session where nonprofits receive advice from a group of local professionals on their most pressing problems.
- $2500 wil cover the cost of running a 1-day workshop for 10+ nonprofits
- $5000 will support the development of a new training cohort to help up to 12 nonprofits create models to generate income to support their issue areas
WHO DOES SVP DENVER HELP?
Meet some of the organizations we support
What Social Mission Organizations say about their experience
“You have given us the tools needed and a good foundation for crafting and presenting a winning pitch to investors, customers and partners. Each and every one of you have been instrumental with preparing our group to create and deliver a (tailored) pitch with passion.”
Program Manager, African Leadership Group
“We gained a tremendous amount from this cohort—having external unaltered feedback from various people with key components to keep in mind has strengthened our approach greatly!”
Executive Director, Mile High Youth Corps
“I think the cohort probably saved us a year in terms of understanding what we do and why and for whom.”
Free Range Beehives