SVP Denver is currently accepting applications for capacity building projects. We are prioritizing partnering with organizations whose mission promotes basic human needs or economic mobility (e.g. housing, food security, education, job training, etc.).
In order to be considered, your organization MUST meet the following requirements:
- two or more employees
- five or more board members
- between $200K and $5MM in annual revenue, or a path to reach this revenue in the next 12-18 months.
- been in operation for three or more years
- a defined process and metrics gauge your organization’s impact
- services target basic human needs and/or economic mobility
- 51% of programs/services are provided within the seven Denver metro counties (Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, and/or Jefferson)
- 501(c)(3) or public benefit corporation status (or that of your fiscal sponsor) is in good standing
Please fill out this form completely. An SVP Denver representative will be back in touch with you regarding your application within two weeks. If you have questions or problems submitting this form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply within a few business days.