This fall, we aim to come together on a monthly basis to discuss a recent Harvard Business Review or Stanford Social Innovation Review article, TED talk or podcast episode that applies to philanthropy or social impact investing. Grab your lunch and join us via Zoom (check your inbox for a calendar invite soon!) from noon until 1 p.m. on Wednesday, September 30. SVP Denver partner Jean Townsend selected the article below on communities’ of color struggle to survive because of systemic racial disparities and biases for discussion. Please read it in advance and be prepared to share your reflections with your fellow partners. We’ll be asking YOU for suggested topics/articles to discuss moving forward!
- SVP Denver Education Offering: Lunch n’ Learn Series Kickoff
- WorkLife Partnership Launches Small-Dollar Loan Program with SVP Denver SIIG Support
- WATCH: Introduction to Donor Advised Funds – What They Are and How Impact Investors Use Them to Amplify Social Impact
- SVP Denver Partners Help Launch Left Behind Workers Fund
- Investee Update: SVP Partners Help Mile High Workshop Pivot