This fall, we aim to come together on a monthly basis to discuss a recent Harvard Business Review or Stanford Social Innovation Review article, TED talk or podcast episode that applies to philanthropy or social impact investing. Grab your lunch and join us via Zoom (check your inbox for a calendar invite soon!) from noon until 1 p.m. on Wednesday, September 30. SVP Denver partner Jean Townsend selected the article below on communities’ of color struggle to survive because of systemic racial disparities and biases for discussion. Please read it in advance and be prepared to share your reflections with your fellow partners. We’ll be asking YOU for suggested topics/articles to discuss moving forward!
- SVP Denver Job Opening: Director of Partner Engagement
- Webinar: How to Succeed Sooner by Failing BETTER
- 2020 Was an Impactful Year for SVP Denver and the Nonprofits We Serve, Because of YOU
- WATCH: How Your Organization Can Flourish in Challenging Times
- WATCH: Maximizing Donor Engagement Through Colorado Gives Day