This fall, we aim to come together on a monthly basis to discuss a recent Harvard Business Review or Stanford Social Innovation Review article, TED talk or podcast episode that applies to philanthropy or social impact investing. Grab your lunch and join us via Zoom (check your inbox for a calendar invite soon!) from noon until 1 p.m. on Wednesday, September 30. SVP Denver partner Jean Townsend selected the article below on communities’ of color struggle to survive because of systemic racial disparities and biases for discussion. Please read it in advance and be prepared to share your reflections with your fellow partners. We’ll be asking YOU for suggested topics/articles to discuss moving forward!
- Innovative Financing Enables Hands of The Carpenter to Open Second Auto Repair Location
- Custom Community Engagement Programs for Denver Businesses
- What We’re Learning: Needs of Denver Impact Organizations
- What can we fund that will have an immediate impact?
- 14x More Families in Need: Same Small Nonprofit Staff