SVP Denver offers free training/capacity building programs and an impact investment fund to help Denver nonprofits and social enterprises level up. Join us for this info session + Q&A to learn more and see if our programs are a fit for your organization.
You can register here. Not sure you can make it? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the session!
What We Offer
Free training / capacity building:
– Training cohorts – Learn from an expert facilitator, a dedicated coach and a group of impact organizations in a free 6-10 week training program.
– Masterminds – Want quick answers to a pressing challenge? We’ll handpick a diverse group of experts for a 90-minute solution session.
– Strategic Consulting – Need expert support on a multi-month strategic project, but can’t afford a consultant? SVP Denver Partners want to help, for free.
– Impact Investment Fund – Our group of impact investors offers their expertise + low-interest, patient capital to increase your impact in Denver.
Organizations we Support
– Mission-driven nonprofit or for-profit organizations
– Focused on making an impact in the Denver metro area
– With less than $3M in revenue
– Priority for organizations with leadership that have direct lived connections to the community/issue they are working to solve
We accept applications on a rolling basis, but the application deadline for our Fall cohorts is July 30th.